Arcadia High School, 180 Campus Dr, Arcadia, 91007 (directions)
- To sign up for courses you must be a currently registered volunteer and must have taken AYSO Safe Haven, CDC Concussion Awareness and Sudden Cardiac Arrest training on eTrainU (click on My Training after login to your local portal).
- You MUST have completed the pre-requisite(s) for each class prior to the class.
- Need help with either of these? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com
- “No Shows” will be charged. Cancel in advance to avoid being charged.
- All Regions will be billed after the end of the Roadshow for their volunteers.
- Questions? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org
All volunteers must register and check-in before going to class.
- Saturday, Jan 7, 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Sunday, Jan 8, 8:00 – 8:15 AM
Course Details and Prerequisites:
- $45 for one day
- $80 for multiple days
After December 23:
- $60 one day
- $100 Multiple days
Send Payment to:
AYSO Section 1
Attn: Jane Prado
14976 Eureka St
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530